The work has given me the tools to daily:
- Avoid distractions allowing me to focus and meet all deadlines with ease.
- Be alert and aware to effectively respond to whatever comes up in my day.
- Enhance my written and verbal communication skills.
- Attract opportunities and people who support my vision and goals.
- Be pro-active rather than reactive.
Mostly, it has given me the tools to take responsibility for my life and know I am a valuable employee.
I know this work has contributed to success in my business life because I see the results:
- I have received a substantial raise in pay.
- I receive continued feedback of how much the business has changed and improved since I have been in my position for only a year.
- Strong team of co-workers that support my vision and collaborate with me to achieve those goals.
- My position title has been upgraded from Program Director to Executive Director in just one year of employment.
– Debra R